I used to do focus groups from time to time for marketing research companies and get paid for my opinion once the session was over. The problem with focus groups is that you don’t always qualify for them or you might not be able to travel to the locations where they are being conducted for various reasons. So when I joined Inbox Dollars it was a cool way for me to wake a little extra cash in the comfort of my own home.
What Is Inbox Dollars?
Inbox Dollars.com has been around since 2000 and has been able to thrive in this fickle market. Which is pretty cool for someone like you , when researching companies to make money with. They are a BBB A+ accredited business with a positive rating, which can give you some peace of mind when looking for the right opportunity. Check out the their review here!! The idea of reading email, taking surveys, or playing games and getting paid is great way to earn extra money and have a little cushion for your self. You can even get paid for referring friends. . I been with Inbox Dollars for several years and I have consistently made money with them. Now is it enough to pay your mortgage and send your kids to college? No!! But my motto is “Every little bit counts!!”
How do you make money with Inbox Dollars?
There are a few ways of making money with Inbox Dollars:
- Taking Surveys– Inbox Dollars will send you surveys each day a well as post surveys on there website to complete. You can earn up to $10.00 dollars each survey. After you reach the threshold payment of $30.00 you will be able to request payment.
- Reading emails – Once you join Inbox Dollars, they will send you emails on different products or services to try. Each email will have a link at the bottom of the page for you to accept. Click on the link and start earning cash.
- Playing games– You can choose from multiple games Inbox Dollars offers. You just have to create a free Cash games account and receive an instant $10.00 dollars in your account. Compete against other players or yourself and get paid.
- Shopping Online– Shop at your favorite retailers and earn cash back. Inbox Dollars is affiliated with big names such as Old Navy, Target, Wal-mart, etc. They also send you coupon codes to save even more.
- Watching Videos– You can watch videos on Inbox Dollars website and once you completed watching all required videos, you can earn cash!
In order to cash out with Inbox Dollars, you must meet the threshold requirement of $30.00 to request a payment. Now lets be clear it might be a couple of cents, but it adds up. As long as you manage your expectations and aren’t prepared to quit your job. I think you can do relatively well. Now what a smart person like myself would do is sign up for multiple programs, similar to this and that’s when you see the difference in the money you are making.
How do you Join Inbox Dollars?
It’s free to sign up, plus you actually get a $5.00 bonus deposited into your account for signing up. Inbox Dollars will ask you for personal information when signing up, in order to send you appropriate surveys.
Complaints against Inbox Dollars
Like any other company there are always issues or complaints some users have experienced. Here is a list of what some users have experienced with Inbox Dollars:
- “Takes along time to earn money to cash out” – this is dependent on how many activities you are involved with Inbox Dollars. The more you are doing, the better the opportunity to generate cash.
- “Not paid enough for videos or surveys watched“- Some find the amount you earn to watch a video is a waste of time. The more you watch the more you earn, but amounts earned are considered to be low.
- “Surveys are not as frequent after time“- Inbox will send you surveys, but some have complained they fall off on the frequency over time.
- “Inbox Dollars does not use Paypal.“- This can be annoying, since Paypal is so convenient for most of us to use to send and collect money.
So Inbox Dollars is not complaint-free, but hey what company isn’t. The best thing about this, is you don’t have to lose any money in the process of finding out if it is a fit for you! I say check it out and if it works great, if it doesn’t on to the next one!
Is Inbox Dollars a scam?
Based on my experience , Inbox Dollars is not a scam. Some reviews might consider them a scam because they are not making a ton of money. If you do join, I would suggest setting up a separate email, so you can easily manage emails you receive. However the key is have multiple opportunities like this to really see a difference. So I would recommend Inbox Dollars and start making extra money reading emails or taking surveys, which is pretty easy for anyone to start doing!
However, if you are looking for different opportunities that will be more lucrative for you and a company that has a great track record for earning review, I suggest you partner with Wealthy Affiliate. I am a current member of the Wealth Affiliate community and they offer amazing opportunities and support for their members.